Here are a couple of conversations that Eli, Isaac and I have had recently. They gave us a chuckle so we thought we would share:
Yesterday at dinner we were discussing listening and trying to better explain why he needs to listen ( is this familiar to anyone???) So here is how the conversation goes:
Isaac: "Eli what type of listener do you think you are?"
Eli : " Um, I think a little bit bad listener"
Britt: "Why do you think that?"
Eli: " Um I don't know."
Today we were taking a walk to the store and back, it is about a mile there and back. On the way there Eli was full of energy and running and jumping, but on the way back he got a little tired. About 1/2 of the way home, Eli tells me that he is sweaty and wants to take off his shirt, so I let him and we continue on at a snails pace. Then about 3/4 of the way home Eli stops and sits down under a tree. I stop with the twins in the stroller, and look at Eli.
Britt: "Eli, what are you doing?"
Eli: " My heart broke"
Britt:" You heart broke?
Eli; "Yeah, I am tired"
I just thought it was funny. We did eventually get home, but it took a while cause his heart was broken.
Quinoa
14 years ago
1 comment:
Hey that is funny. I can see Eli saying all of that. When you have time or the next time you blog call me and I will help with your background. Have fun packing.
Post a Comment