Last Sunday when I arrived home from the hospital, Isaac, Kallan and I kind of sneaked in the house. I needed a few moments to process being at home with 4 kids. (Got to love the post pregnancy hormones). I was teary eyed and scared at what that would bring. So I sat on the couch for about 30 minutes trying to gain control of my emotions. Finally Isaac and I decided it was time to bring the boys upstairs and feed them a late breakfast. As they filed up, they didn't notice that I was sitting on the couch. Emerson was the first one to notice me and in his sweet little voice said "Mommy, you came home." Flood gates opened again, but I was happy to be back home with my 4 boys....thankfully this has been a good week.
5 comments:
I didn't know coming home was so hard for others, too. Have some faith in yourself, because obviously you can do it if the Lord has entrusted them to you! You know it will get easier with a little time. Get a blessing, and don't be afraid to ask for some help (like from me)! Sorry for the unsolicited advice. I feel for you.
Brittany! You are amazing! The Lord loves those little spirits that he has given you and he will provide the means for you to succeed. He knew YOU could do it!
You will have to let me know in a few weeks how it is having 4 kids. I hear it is worse then 3. Hope the tears will go away soon. You are an awsome mom. You will do great with 4.
Congrats on your new addition. Wow, 4 boys that is wonderful. I love my little guy, so I have to say that I am a little jealous that you have four of them. I read all about your labor story. You are an amazing woman. Who would have thought that having twins would have been easier then having this last one. Or at least that is how I am interpreting things. Anyway, we give you our best. Wish that I could be there to help bring you a meal or something.
Oh, Brittany! I'm sorry it was a little trying to come home. I felt like that when we brought Clark home from the hospital and I totally lost it when all three kids started crying at once! It is overwhelming. But you are such a great mother! Take it easy and don't try to do too much. Movie & pajama days are a-o-k!! I know you have lots of great friends around you to rely on, too! Hugs! :)
Post a Comment