Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Museum and Brothers

Thought I would post some recent photos. We went to Chicago last weekend to the Field Museum. Eli has been infatuated with "Night at the Museum" so seeing "Sue" the T-Rex skeleton there was pretty awesome. Although other parts of the museum freaked him out, especially the Mummies. But it was fun and the deep dish pizza afterward was yummy!









Below are new pictures of the boys. The first one is a nightly ritual, the boys scream at bed time, most of it is sympathy crying, one will start and the other starts up. Fun times.
The next one is too cute. It shows the best of brotherly love. They have finally realized that each other exists and are talking to each other. It is priceless

3 comments:

Amy said...

That last picture is so precious! How sweet!

Anonymous said...

nice pictures your boys are so cute!

Jessie said...

fun fun! I really want to take Aiden up the museum sometime. BTW, she still gets sad about Eli and Stella. Poor girl, I guess it is always hard when your first crush moves away. Those boys are getting so big!