Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tummy time, Rolling and more

Well the snow is finally starting to melt in the Great state of Wisconsin. I can actually see the dead grass underneath it all. The other day I was able to open my windows and let some new air into the apartment. But enough about that. On to the good stuff. Let me see, what is new??? Emerson is on the move. Well, rolling over at least. When I lay him down on his back he immediately rolls to his side and then his tummy. The funny thing is that he doesn't really care for tummy time, so he gets there and then starts to fuss. I tried to get a video of it, put have been unsuccessful. I will add one later. Oliver loves to "talk" and loved tummy time. He shows no real desire to roll over yet which is nice, I don't think I can handle two boys on the go. Anyway here are some recent pictures for you to enjoy.

Above:Oliver and Eli doing Tummy time
My three boys playing together

Oliver and Emerson doing tummy time
Emerson Sleeping, Look at those cute feet

Oliver in the exersaucer. They love it!

3 comments:

Diehl Family said...

Hey guys
The boys are getting so big, I can't believe how much they have changed. It was good to see you again. We miss you guys a ton.
The Diehls

Jessie said...

Yeah for melting snow!! I just hope it continues to melt and doesn't decide to visit us again. Miss you as always!

LaSchelle said...

We are all looking forward to nicer weather! Yeah! It's about time isn't it?

Isn't amazing how when you're young, time seems to take forever to pass. Then when you get older, it seems you don't have much of it at all. Those kids are growing so fast! They are so cute!

P.S. Come visit our blog.. We have finally decided which school Rob will attend this fall.